| Technical Collaboration Concept
The University and CCII has collaborated with some of the top companies from IT, IT-ES Services, Semiconductor, Telecom, Banking and Insurance Industry for providing continuous education to their employees. These programs are also customized to suit the immediate needs of the industry/collaborating organization.
If an Industry / Organisation designs a exclusive course/s which is not available with the University and the University upon checking the legitimacy and the career prospects of students decides to approve the course/s by the University the Industry / Organisation may be given a choice to run the proposed courses subjects to a minimum guarantee of student enrollments in a year as agreed upon by CCII. The credit hours, examination conduction and other regulatory issues for conduction of such courses will be as per UGC guidelines and shall be approved by the University on basis of recommendations given by Head-CCII.
- Interested Industry / Organisation should send a letter of interest addressed to Registrar, CMJ University, Shillong through CCII along with list of proposed exclusive Industry collaborative programme, proposed fee per year, syllabus, study material as per the University format and other required documents in their official letter head and duly signed by authorized signatory, to offer various Industry collaborative programs.
- Upon receipt of the documents and scrutinizing, CCII shall forward the same to the University and University upon acceptance of the same shall call for signing a MoU with University as the first party, CCII as the second party and Industry / Organisation as the third party, pre or post inspection of the Industry / Organization by the CCII.
- The Inspection Committee will check the requisite infrastructure details as submitted. The cost of inspection will be borne by the Industry / Organisation.
- University shall authorize the Industry / Organisation to promote proposed Industry Collaborative Program exclusively and shall upload institution name in the University website (www.cmju.in) separately maintain for Industry Collaborative Program.
- Industry / Organisation can establish its Information Centre to promote proposed Industry Collaborative Program exclusively in specified region and complete all the formalities prescribed as per university policy.
- Industry / Organisation will submit “joint undertaking” duly signed by the authorized signatory of the Industry / Organisation and Information Centre to CCII.
- The Industry / Organisation will be governed by the regulations approved by the University from time to time in this regard.
- The Industry / Organisation will make arrangement for conducting online examination, if need be, CMJ University shall assign any other responsibility to the Industry / Organisation as it may consider necessary for qualitative conduct of its Industry Collaborative Program under Centre for Collaboration of Industry and Institution (CCII).
- The CMJ University and CCII shall not be responsible for any commitment(s) made by the Industry / Organisation of its Information Centre.