1) Where and How can I download the Application Forms?
The admissions are held twice in a year. Every year, the Spring Session commences in January and the Fall Session in July. Students are advised to refer to the Regional/ National daily newspapers from time to time and also the University’s Centre for Collaboration for Industry and Institutes (CCII) website in for downloading Admission Application Form and admission related information. Prospectus and applications can also be obtained from the University recognized Information Centres. to find a Information Centre closest to you.
NOTE: Admission will be granted only to those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria.
2) Where should I submit the filled up forms?
Duly filled in Form along with certified copies of Mark Sheets / Testimonials should be submitted / sent to the CMJU- CCII Office or Information Centre closest to you . Click here to find a Information Centre closest to you.
3) What are Information Centres?
Information Centres provide students with a platform where each student has a chance to interact with counsellors and other batch mates. The Information Centres are authorised to provide counselling, guidance and training services to CMJU-CCII students. Students shall receive personal attention and support at these Information Centers. This facility will enable the prospective students to take a prompt decision to join CMJ University’s Industry Integrated programs. The Information Centres have been equipped with infrastructure and facilities as stipulated by the University, to effectively support the learning process under the Industry Collaborative Education.
These Information Centres will act as the access and contact points between the University and the students.
4) What is the timeline for applying Application for Admission?
Application deadlines can be found .
5) What is the procedure for admission of students who have not received the result of eligibility qualification?
Provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled and the student will cease to be on rolls in case these documents are not submitted by due date. Such students will not be permitted to appear for the University Examinations. No communication will be provided in this regard. Fee paid is neither refundable nor adjustable under any circumstances.
6) What are the documents to be enclosed as eligibility proof along with admission application form?
Application Form has to be filled in by the Candidate’s own hand writing in English. Applicant is advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form. All the supporting documents (as specified in the Prospectus / Application Form) should be enclosed along with the Application Form and documents must and should be attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary Public or by the Head of the Institution last attended.
Documents to be enclosed
- Demand Draft of Course Fee drawn in favour of "CMJ University" payable at “Shillong” only will be considered.
- Four recent Passport size Colour Photographs, one should be affixed on the Application Form and remaining attach at the top right corner.
- Xth Standard Certificate for age proof or Birth Certificate.
- Educational Proof Certificates starting from Xth Standard onwards has to be enclosed for verification of eligibility criteria.
- When a Degree or Diploma or Provisional Pass Certificate is enclosed, it is advisable to enclose the Mark Sheets of all the three / four years, as the case may be.
- Those who have not obtained the Provisional/ Degree Certificate are advised to enclose all three / four years pass Mark Sheets along with the Course Completion Certificate obtained from the Principal / Director of institution where last studied. Duly certified Provisional Certificate/ Degree Certificate has to be forwarded within the stipulated period as laid down by the University.
- Candidates who are working have to endorse the ‘Sponsorship Certificate’ obtained from the employer.
- Any admission / eligibility related questions you have, should be submitted to us via our
7) Who can sponsor?
Your employer is only authorized to sponsor for Industry Collaborative Education and Research Programs.
8) Can there be a refund of fees after admission or if a student withdraws from the course?
Fees once paid cannot be refunded as the fees are neither non-refundable nor adjustable under any circumstances.
9) Is there any provision to pursue more than one course at a time?
There is no provision for pursuing more than one course of CMJU -CCII at the same time.
10) What is Re-Admission?
CMJ University offers you the great opportunity to transfer into the Second / Third year of its programs. If a student can not complete his/ her course or discontinued his course without registering for one or more semesters / years are eligible for re-admission in consequent year. This is one of the most effective advantage for the students, that there is an option to transfer the student from any recognized University to the CMJ University after any number of years. For example if one has completed first year or second year of studies in UG level or first year of studies in PG level and discontinued his/her studies, will be readmitted in consequent year. He/She has to pay Rs. 1,000/- per year for opted UG Courses and Rs. 2,000/- per year for opted PG Courses on account of Re-admission Fee along with prescribed Course Fee in favour of “CMJ University” payable at “Shillong”.
11) What is Additional Degree?
Candidates who have already obtained any UG / PG Degree from any recognized University are eligible to choose for an additional degree. The student can complete additional degree in one year.
12) What is Lateral Entry?
If a student has done a Diploma in a particular field, he can take admission in the 2nd year of the corresponding programme. This is applicable for Graduate as well as Post Graduate Programmes, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria prescribed by the University for the same. He/She has to pay Rs. 500/- for opted UG Courses and Rs. 1,000/- for opted PG Courses on account of Lateral Entry Fee along with prescribed Course Fee in favour of “CMJ University” payable at “Shillong”.
For example, if a student has successfully passed out PGDCA from any recognized university then he/she will be eligible to get lateral admission into 2nd year of M.C.A. Coures offered by the CMJ University.
13) What is Re-registration?
A student pursuing a course through CCII, must re-register himself / herself in each consequent year to become eligible to appear for the said year’s University Examinations. The terms ‘Fresh Registration’ and ‘Re-registration’ are explained below: -
- Fresh Admission or Registration - New candidates seeking admission are required to fill up Fresh Admission or Registration Form.
- Re-registration - existing students who get promoted to next year have to Re-Register at the beginning of a session and it is termed as Re-registration.
Re-registration to the higher/next year is mandatory to become eligible to appear for the University examination for existing students.
14) Can a student register for two Semesters simultaneously?
Re-registration to two years simultaneously is not permitted.
15) Once I apply what will happen?
Re-registration to two years simultaneously is not permitted.
16) Do I need to come to the University for any purposes after my admission through CCII - Information Centre?
No, you need not come to the University. A student may contact the Information Centre for all the details, however in case of any grievance, if not addressed by the Information Centre, the student is free to contact the University.
17) How do I know that I am eligible for a Programme under CMJ University?
Eligibility criteria is provided for all the Programmes. You need to study them carefully before filling up the Application form. Also, you can seek the help of our Counselors at our University/ Information Centres/ designated Camp offices to verify if you are eligible for a Programme or not.
18) Can I take admission through CMJ University website?
Yes, you may take admission through the this website. The Application Form is available on the website, which can be downloaded and submitted through post, along with all the relevant documents, at the CCII Office, Bangalore or at the Information Centre of your choice.
19) Can I migrate from other University/ Institute into CMJ University?
Yes, CMJ University provides migration option to the students who wish to join CMJ University. Certain programmes under Industry Collaborative Programmes are offered in a flexible credit based system, with multiple entry options.
One can gain entry in the specified semesters/ years of a programme. The basis of the entry to the respective semester/ year is the courses (subjects) already studied and the credits already earned by the student in his preceding semester(s).
20) Can I study any other Programme from any other University along with enrolling myself in a Programme under CMJ University?
Yes, CMJ University offers Dual Degree Option wherein you can pursue any Programme under any other University or Institute while studying a Programme under CMJ University.
21) Can I pursue two Programmes simultaneously at CMJ University?
No, you can enroll for only one Programme at CMJ University at a time.
22) Who should I contact if I have a question regarding my application status?
An email/ sms will be sent to the applicant by the University on the email ID/ mobile number specified by the applicant in his Application Form, providing the status of his admission, within 90 working of his submission of Application Form to the Information Centre/ designated Camp Office/ Department of Admissions at the CCII Office or by post.
In case an applicant does not receive such email/ sms from the University, he must contact his allotted Information Centre/ CCII Office and get his admission confirmed. The University shall not assume any liability for any ignorance or default on the part of the applicant or the intermediatory, or incase of change of correspondence address or eMail ID or mobile number or mobile being switched off or network failure or Email bounced etc.
Any questions you have should be submitted to us via our
The Admission Application Form should be filled in all respects and submitted along with necessary support documents and requisite fees. Incomplete Application Form will not be considered for processing.